Parasites can be an annoying (and deadly) problem in our pets.
Fleas and ticks can carry deadly diseases and be a pest to pet owners.
Intestinal parasites (hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, whipworms, coccidia, giardia) can be detrimental to pets’ health.
Heartworms are other parasites that are deadly.
Fleas and Ticks
- Oral preventatives (Simparica and Bravecto) [by prescription only]
- Topical drops (Advantage II)
- Collars (Seresto)
- Treatment depends on parasites found
- Regular heartworm prevention helps control
- Oral preventatives
- Topical preventatives
- Injectable preventatives (6- or 12-month)